Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mercedes-Benz 300%SE C-oupe ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le champ de bataille -> Propositions de wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cateolall

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mercedes-Benz 300%SE C-oupe Répondre en citant

Mercedes-Benz 300 SE Coupe > urlin.us/2bpgv

PLEASE...KEEP...IN...MIND...THAT...#...1...CARS...ARE...VERY...RARE,...AND...ARE...ORIGINAL...RIGHT...DOWN...TO...THE...HOSE...CLAMPSWhen...introduced...in...late...1961...Mercedes-Benz...envisioned...the...300SE...coupes...and...cabriolets...as...range...topping,...segment...defining...automobiles...for...their...more...discerning...clientsChassis.Type.1961.1962.1963.1964.1965.1966.1967.W112.sedan.300SE.300SE.long.coup.300SE.cabriolet.(convertible).300SE.So..please..dont..put..my..Diva..downThe..car..cost..almost..twice..the..price..of..the..top..range..W111..220SEI.finally.put.the.motor.together,.there.complexity.never.bothered.me.having.put.an.M198.togetherby.John.Scott.on.May.13th,.2014.9:50.am.I.may.have.the.valves.I.removed.from.a.junk.300.coupe.I.found.in.a.salvage.yard.years.agoYou.can.contact.me.at.jspowazgmail.com.Most.of.the.valves.I.have.seen.can.be.cleaned.with.alcohol.and.will.work.fine.if.installed.and.kept.cleanThe..W112..turned..out..to..be..a..very..short-lived..ventureI...miss...that...car...to...this...dayThanks..for..the..work..of..the..people..who..run..this..forumThese..values..are..from..Collector..Car..Market..Review..and..are..based..on..actual..sales..of..vehicles,..not..on..asking..prices..of..vehicles..2016..MercedesHeritage.com..All..rights..reservedThe...buyer...put...30k...miles...on...it...whereupon...the...M189...six...gave...up...most...of...its...compressionAssembly..of..all..2-door..300S..W187s..ended..in..1957,..and..in..1958,..the..fuel-injected..W128..220SE.."Ponton"..was..introducedIt..has..Walnut..Burrell..wooden..interior..trimSomeone...familiar...with...these...cars...will...soon...spot...a...problem...and...sort...it...outWe..took..it..to..a..local..Import..company..here..in..Indianapolis..and..they..got..the..car..runningMore..Add..to..Favorites....More..Offered..By:..Private..Seller..$245,000..1965..Mercedes-Benz..300SE..16..West..Palm..Beach,..FL..1965..MERCEDES..BENZ..300SE..Cabriolet..Very..rare..RHD..Production:..708..RHD..Production..Est.:50..Manual..transmission..with..original..A/CCosmetics,..body..and..mechanicals..all..need..work..to..some..degreeState/ProvinceSelect..a..StateThe..300..SE..Coupe..and..Cabriolet..were..given..an..additional..full-length..chrome..trim..strip..along..each..side..of..the..vehicle,..plus..brightly..trimmed..wheel..archesThe.LWB.300SE.established.the.long.wheelbase.models.that.became.standard.in.future.S-Class.generationsI...the...long...run...it...is...always...the...most...exclusive...cars...that...gain...in...popularity...among...collectors...and...if...it...is...just...half...as...many...produced...it...a...fact...that...is...the...one...to...be...bought...if...you...see...your...car...as...an...investmentIt..didnt..run,..but..I..was..only..14..so..it..was..a..perfect..matchMercedes-Benz..W112..Mercedes-Benz..300..SE..long..Sedan..(W112)..Overview..Manufacturer..Mercedes-Benz..Alsocalled..300SE../..300SE..long..Production..19611965..(4-door)..19621967..(2-door)..Assembly..Stuttgart..Untertrkheim,..Germany..Designer..Friedrich..Geiger..Body..and..chassis..Class..Full-size..luxury..car..Bodystyle..4-door..sedan..2-door..coupe..2-door..convertible..Layout..FR..layout..Related..Mercedes-Benz..W111..Mercedes-Benz..W113..Powertrain..Engine..3000..cc..M189..I6..Chronology..Predecessor..Mercedes-Benz..W189..(4-door)..Mercedes-Benz..W188..(2-door)..Successor..Mercedes-Benz..W109..(4-door)..Mercedes-Benz..W111..(280SE3.5,..2-door).....Refine...Your...Search...Year...RangeAlltoYears...MakeSelect...a...MakeLooking.at.the.relative.build.numbers.reveals.the.special.status.the.300s.enjoyed.at.MercedesI.still.have.the.engine.,.trans.and.a.lot.of.other.300SE.parts.and.they.will.go.cheap.,.so.if.anyone.needs.some,.send.a.noteThe...thing...that...makes...the...car...is...the...combo...of...performance...and...luxury,...the...suspension...is...the...greatest,...in...my...opinion,...and...will...outperform...any...I...have...seen3.98:1..IIV8...with...modern...electronics...D-jetronic...and...coil...spring...against...the...fabolus...air...suspension...and...good...roadholding...from...the...factory...and...the...nice...m189...with...mechanical...fuel...injection...with...aircraft...qualities&&...I...know...which...one...to...choose&It.was.preceded.by.the.300S.and.300SL.models.in.which.construction.quality,.style,.and.engineering.superiority.had.no.price.constraint.This.car.is.usually.exhibited.but.otherwise.won.at.Mercedes.Club.National.and.Regional.Concours.and.in.2008.it.won.the.Chairman's.Award.at.the.Hilton.Head.Concours,.after.driving.to.the.event.from.Philadelphia.The.Mercedes-Benz.300SE.was.powered.by.a.six-cylinder.engine.that.displaced.183.cubic-inches f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le champ de bataille -> Propositions de wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006